Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ugh.

Whew. Today was knitting. Generally, I walk the two miles or so to knitting, and then walk it back again. On the way back this time, I kept going past my house and went another mile or so to Borders (for magazines!), the supermarket (for shampoo! and conditioner! and mopping soap!), and then to Peet's (for coffee beans!). And then I walked the mile or so back again, carrying all of my purchases, and my knitting stuff.

This is something I've done in the past many times to no ill effect, but today it really wiped me out. I'm not sure why. It may be the heat (it was 87 farenheit, which is a whole other issue as it is mid-November, and what the hell Southern California, come on) but I've done longer walks in hotter weather. It maybe the weight of what I carried, as all of those liquid things really add up in weight. It could also be that I didn't sleep well last night, and I haven't eaten lunch yet.

In any case, I'm wiped out. I should be mopping Rusty's disgusting bathroom (again!) but I'm thinking that may wait until tomorrow.

No comments: