Friday, November 02, 2007

So tired

So I had some amusing things to share today, and I may still later, but right now I am so incredibly tired. I took myself to the Pie and Burger for lunch today, and when the waitress asked me if I wanted another Coke, I just sort of stared at her in confusion. I am that kind of tired. I am shaking a little with the tired.

It is because Charlie was at work until midnight, thus pushing bedtime to about one am., which was followed by getting up at a normal weekday hour. This has been happening a lot lately, and it's starting to take it's toll. Which is to say, if it was just last night I would be tired but not dying tired, but it's sort of been compounding for awhile. I realize that I could theoretically go to bed before he gets home, and sometimes I do doze, but I can't really sleep. It isn't the being alone. It's the fact that the dog is very antsy if we reach a certain point in the evening and the entire family isn't home. This leads to a lot of him going from dead asleep to barking hysterically. It doesn't lend itself to resting.

Which is to say nothing of Charlie, who can't even take naps. He looks so run down. It really worries me. I'm trying to take the best care of him that I can when he's home, making his coffee for him and such. I'm so lucky to have him. I love him so much.

Anyway, I'm going to take a nap, and hopefully that will revive me enough to post more later. And if it doesn't, at least I've popped on and done a post for today.

Oh! And my green sweater is nearly done! In fact, all of the knitting is done. All I need to do now is weave in the last few ends, do the two inches of sewing needed, wash it, dry it, and sew on the buttons. I'm hoping to do most of that today, and when it's dry and has buttons, I'll get some finished pics up.

No comments: