Saturday, November 03, 2007

Big!

I have errands to run, so I'm just popping in quickly before a longer post later. In large part because I want the big post of today to be the finished sweater, but it's just a little damp still. Also, the blocking of the sweater has been moved to the floor of my studio, and since it isn't a big room, I've had to move my office chair out of the way. So I'm standing up in front of the computer, trying not to step on the sweater, and it's a little awkward.

But I wanted to record the observation that wow did this expand a lot more in blocking in sweater form than it did in swatch form. It's going to be a very roomy sweater. Not that this is really a problem. I was planning on a roomy sweater, for coziness if nothing else. That said, if I had known, I would have worked in more length and less width. But whatever! It's still a great sweater, and it's mine. I'm very proud of how it's turning out.

No comments: