Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hedera: Sock One- Complete!!


Excuse the crappiness of the photo (it's night time, which is not condusive to good picture taking, especially if you aren't a particularly good photographer in the first place. ) but I had to share right away. Hedera: Sock One is done! It's looking awesome! The only thing I would do differently next time (well, not the very next time, as I want the other sock in this pair to match) is that I would do the ribbing at the top a needle size smaller. This isn't a fault of the pattern issue though, it is just that I rib much, much looser than I do anything else. I thought it being a smaller starting stitch count than I usually do would make up for that, but you know what? I rib really, really loose. A well. It's still awesome, and it seems to be staying up alright, which is the important thing.

Next: on to sock two!

No comments: