Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Toy/Ornament! And Shop Update coming!



I really love how this little guy turned out! He's my prototype, and will also be a gift for my mom. But I enjoyed making him so much, and thought the result was so good, that I'm going to make more of him. Not him specifically, but this shape and with the appliques. I'm going to do a bunch of designs.

That leads me to my announcement, which is that I hope to have an update of my Etsy store on Monday, December 2. There will be more of these guys, which can serve as Christmas ornaments, everyday decorations, or if you cut the ribbon off, a fun little doll. If there's time, I'm also hoping to get some of the other things I make in there, like the more conventional dolls. If it goes well, I'll try to have another update the following Monday.

I'll put reminders up here again, but come Monday, please go check it out!

(And yes, I know there isn't anything in there right this second. But please check back after the update! I promise, it will be full of the awesome.)

No comments: