Monday, November 26, 2007

One of the odd things I'm noticing with the whole posting every day for a month thing is that I can no longer remember if I have posted yet in a given day. I literally had to check just now.

It's been an interesting experiment. In general I think it's been good for me. I didn't try to hard to say something amazingly interesting every day, as long as I said something. And it was good. I mean, in the future I suspect I will post often, but not every day. But the result of this is that I have gotten into the habit of much more regular posting, and for me that's half the battle. I definitely function on habit.

That said, currently I'm tired and not likely to be all that interesting. I got a bookbinding book last night, and was compelled today to walk to Dick Blick and Paper Source to buy bookbinding supplies. That's a trip of about four miles round trip. Then I lugged two big bags of books back to the library. All in all, it's not a huge amount of walking, but it's enough to wear on me.

No comments: