Tada! A dinosaur, created entirely by me from my own pattern! I think he turned out fairly well. He seems friendly.
I've also gotten a lot of good ideas today, for the stop-motion felt creature movie, and also for some comics. I'm a little stalled on the painting front, but I think that should shape up once we're through with the move. It's hard for me to paint when everything is so transitional.
I also did the illustration for our wedding invitations today. Note the continuation of the dinosaur theme. I've tweaked it a tiny bit past what's shown here, and I'm really happy with it. We're hoping to take it to the printer tonight.