Thursday, April 17, 2008


This is what I'm working on this afternoon. It's going well, and I have no doubt that this toy will be done by the time I go to bed tonight. And another one will hopefully be started.

This morning was all about errands. First the fabric store for more of the nice felt, and matching thread. Then to the pet supply store, for wet cat food and a 35 pound bag of dry dog food. A quick stop was made to Bed, Bath, and Beyond, because it's in the same parking lot as the pet supply store, I have a gift certificate, and we needed replacement wineglasses for all the ones we've broken. Then the gas station, a stop that made me glad that I walk to most places. And finally, a stop at the supermarket, for bandages (I am clumsy, and we only have the tiny bandages left), and toilet paper, and a little bit of supplementary food.

One of the food items was a rotisserie chicken, which I had part of for lunch. I'm turning a bit more of it into a chicken curry salad sandwich for dinner tonight, and a bit more of it into a chicken and mushroom savory bread pudding for dinner tomorrow. So a good purchase I think. Tasty tasty!

No comments: