Tuesday, November 03, 2009



This is the large part of what I worked on today. Certainly it's the interesting part, since the rest of it was of the household maintenance, laundry, grocery shopping variety. They took about three This American Lifes to paint, and I have a whole bunch left to do tomorrow. I like them. They remind me of little jack-o-lanterns.

One of the This American Lifes I listened to was this one, the one about superpowers. It was a re-listen really, as it's probably my favorite one of all time. I'm a big comic book nerd at heart. On that note, flight or invisibility? I'm going with flight, personally. It just sounds fun. Exhilarating. Invisibility isn't to interesting to me. I feel invisible sometimes anyhow, and it isn't really a good feeling. Plus most of the things people mention as reasons to want to be invisible aren't appealing to me. I don't want to look at people naked without their consent. That's creepy. I wouldn't want to sneak into movies without paying. If the movie looks good, I want to support it so that they'll make more like it. Where as flight? Flight sounds nice. You could experience the world from a different perspective. I like to imagine it being like swimming

No comments: