Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30, 2009 in pictures.


And I've successfully blogged every day in November! Go me! And more importantly, I started doing this day in pictures thing, and I'm totally digging it. I've tried, off and on since childhood, to keep a daily journal. And I always kind of sucked at it. I can't believe it took me this long to realize that since I'm such a visual person, perhaps incorporating visuals would be a way to make the activity enjoyable for me. I think I'm going to keep going.

That said, rest assured that photos of toys and paintings and my pets are coming back, along with more recipes. Their absence the past two weeks had nothing to do with all the drawing, and everything to do with being super crazy busy. Perhaps tomorrow, a day in pictures and a toy in progress.

No comments: