Monday, March 03, 2008

upgrading!

Not the blog (although I am working on some banners and what not to make it look a little more spiffy and a little less generic) but my printer. Which has been miss behaving on and off for awhile now, and of late refuses to actually print anything on the paper that it slowly and laboriously pulls through. While I'm not giving up on fixing it quite yet, I am starting to look at new ones. And if I have to get a new one, I"m looking into getting one with a scan/copy function too. It would be a useful thing to have around the home office. Also, it would be an awesome fun toy.

Sadly, I do not have one of these fun toys here today, so I'm going to have to go over to the library and use their copier, as I want to enlarge the patterns for my toys. And possibly reduce them too. I want a variety of sizes in my arsenal, and I want modern science to do the work for me.

Such that the photo-copier counts as modern science. Although I think it does, in the scheme of things.

No comments: