Saturday, March 01, 2008

I'm back. And I'm planning to post every day in March. I found that I did really well with the every day structure in November, and without it I tend to keep putting posting off until it doesn't end up happening. So I'll be here all of March. And really, if it goes well I think I'll try to put up a little something everyday after that, although if I'm not able to get to a computer it isn't something I'm going to stress about.

And there's a lot to celebrate right now. After a very hard week when we lost Rusty, this week actually went quite well. I sold a piece, got into a show, and got inspired for a lot of new directions. It's not the everything is perfect now, but I feel like it's starting to move in the right direction.

I'll share more details on the show (that being the big excitement) soon, but for today it is gray and a little lonely, and I am completely wiped out, so I'm going to go curl up with my dog.

No comments: