Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm not doing all that well today. Nothing seriously wrong, I'm just achey, and mysteriously, but none the less massively, sleepy. I'm also grumpy, sullen, and just generally out of sorts.

It's a pity, really, as everything is in fact rather nice around here, and I know I'm being ridiculous. It's gorgeous outside right now, not too warm and not too cold, with sunny skies and gentle breeze. My work is going well. I have a loving family. In particular I have a lovely husband who will be around all weekend for me to have fun with. I have the most awesome dog on earth.

So clearly it should be easy to shake me out of my bad mood, a bad mood I'm in for no good reason. But I can't. I'm just grumpy right now. So I'm going to have a cup of tea, and I'm going to draw lazy pictures in my sketchbook, and I'm going to be nice to myself. And I bet tomorrow I will be feeling awesome again.

No comments: