Thursday, June 11, 2009

So I have a whole post in my head, complete with pictures, about haircut day and running and biking (these things are all related, I swear), but it will have to wait because I am currently being freaked out/fascinated by a big wasp that's stuck in the space between my sliding glass door and the screen. It's right next to the computer. Right next to. I put the dog out of the office just in case it gets in the house. I can deal with getting stung myself, but I don't want that to happen to my little guy. I tried to get a picture of it, because it is really interesting to look at, but I can't get the camera to focus on the wasp and not the screen. It isn't the world's best, my camera.

And now it seems to be gone. I really hope it found it's way out again, both for it's sake and mine.

No comments: