Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sketchies!




Charlie and I dropped my sister and brother off at the airport before dawn Monday morning. It was a great visit, and I wish they were still here.

Alas, they are not, and perhaps it's not such a bad thing, since I've been very busy with work this week. And not the art half of my work, but the more out of the house half that is yarn related, teaching knitting and crochet, finishing needlework for some clients (just some weaving in ends and blocking) and working out some new patterns I hope to sell. And when I wasn't doing those things, or normal household sorts of tasks, I was trying to fit in a nap here and there, because it's been kind of non-stop action for a least a month now, and I'm starting to get worn down. Therefore, I don't have any new toys to share at the moment (soon though, hopefully). What I do have is sketches for possible future toys, which are pictured above. I know I enjoy flipping through other peoples sketch books, so I hope you enjoy a peek at mine.

No comments: