Wednesday, February 18, 2009

busy busy busy

Oh my has it been crazy around here. Lots of rain (for Los Angeles, anyhow), an out-of-town guest, a gas leak, not having a stove for over twenty-four hours after said gas leak, a dog ear infection, Charlie starting a new job, dim sum awesomeness, seeing Amarcord on the big screen for Valentine's Day, and now finally being able to get back in a more full-time sense to my artwork. And all while trying to decide what I want to do with my career in a long term sense. Luckily, most of that has been fun stuff, and things are starting to calm down a bit. Well, this week end is promising to be jam-packed (we've been invited to way more events than we can make it to), but over all, I think we may be getting to smoother times.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you get invited to to many events again I can always go in your place and claim that I am Jessie.

P.S. I will need a wig to make this believable.